Thursday 16 August 2012

It's been a while...

Hi babes, I've been afk for quite a few months, but I want to send you all a MASSIVE thanks for all the mails and comments you've given me while I've been away. I'll get back to it NOW and I'll start by sharing with you what I love the most, in the whole wide world - SHOES!

I might be horrible at history, cooking, cleaning but shoes - that I know. Ever since I was a little girl I've loved shoes. At the moment I'm tots in love with Jeffrey Campbell as many of you guys might be as well, therefore I'll add a few of my favs. Enjoy sweeties.

If you like, follow me on twitter; https://twitter.com/Stinach

All items is to be found on www.nastygal.com - first 2 pairs is on sales now, so dont miss the chance on buying a pair - treat yourself, you're so worth it! ;-)
SALE 113,40$ Lita Denim Boots

SALE 138,60$ Toledo Platforms

175$ Abbe Boots

188$ Lita Spike Boots

308$ Devour Studded Boots

2 comments:

  1. toller blog :) ich liiieeebe diese tasche :O lust auf gegenseitiges followen?? xx

    cry me richer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selection! Love last studded pair of boots! :)

    ReplyDelete