Wednesday 18 January 2012

Focus; Marchesa

We all have our favourite brands, shops, designers and for me one of them is Marchesa. I have been following them on facebook for quite some time now, and no matter what time during the day that I either check facebook on my pc or on my iPhone, I ALWAYS have time to look at some pictures on their page. Their gowns whether its from the ready-to-wear or high-fashion collection is just absolutely stunning. This new brand is slowly taking over the red carped and more and more celebrities are seen wearing their amazing designs. Recently Land Rover sponsored their fashion show as well. Vogue UK recently mentioned Charlotte Free in their "2012 Hot List" to be one of the models to take over the runway this year, and she was walking the Marchesa s12 show, with pink hair (then you should know who she is!!) Personally I find their evening gowns full of fantasy and adventure they use and set the fabrics in a very unique way which for me, brings out the best in the person who is wearing it. Many of their designs are timeless and breathtaking and I must say I dream of ones being able to wear one of their pieces. 

As written on Vogue: "If Fashion Week is like high school, Marchesa is the prom queen..." I couldn't have said it better myself, just beautiful. 











Sources: 
All pictures are from their s12 collection
www.vogue.com
www.vogue.co.uk
www.marchesa.com

22 comments:

  1. Wow, those dresses are amazing! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my free MAC cosmetics giveaway!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just discovered your blog and am now following, please check mine out and follow if you like it :-)

    Www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, this is a great post, every dress is beautiful!! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! Sorry I never got to say goodbye but it was great to meet you :) Have a great time back in Denmark! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I love the second look especially. Lovely blog :) Thanks for following me

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! They are all amazing, especially de 4th one.

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you honey, your blog is beautiful :)
    Following, follow back *Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man Marchesa gowns are just breathtaking! The one above was worn by Lea Michelle at the Golden Globes! Great post

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog dear,your an inspiration.
    I'm your newest follower now.hope u can take
    time to share some love by following me back,
    xoxoox..http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful!

    Thank you so much for following me :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha if only i could've worn marchesa to prom! the navy blue one with the sheer top in amazing!

    velvetandvelour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them ALL, following now.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your blog my blog is http://wwwteenage-girls.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marchesa is always queen of the prom - so feminine - thanks for your lovely comment x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would do anything to be able to wear a Marchesa gown once in my life!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love Marchesa!! I really dream about wearing one of their dresses someday...
    I'm your new follower, greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is breathtakingly beautiful! I am now in love with Marchesa designs!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for all your comments girls <3 much love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning collective Jourdan and Charlotte look stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete