Tuesday 29 November 2011

British Fashion Awards, 2011

I love looking at pictures from the red carpet. A-lists doesnt hold back to these shows, and its pure eye-candy for me to watch. This year was no exception. Kate Moss looked like a million and so did Victoria Beckham. This years winners was quite predictable, with Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen winning "Designer of the Year". Sarah took over for Alexander, as the creative director. The famous "Red Carpet" price went to Stella McCartney, which was totally deserved considering how often you see celebrities wearing her designs (I'm a massive fan myself). 


The "Designer Brand" award went to Victoria Beckham, who has surprised me a lot. I absolutely adore her latest collection. Read more on http://www.britishfashionawards.com !


Stella McCartney


Victoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment